AIM
MrMalto3

tell her you love her tell her you love her

Well Done

I see where some may laugh, but what you've created is anything but humerous. Well executed, excellent choice of music especially.

~Sick Moon~ ~Sick Moon~

Heh

You put together a pretty humorous mix of soundwork and animation here. Some added length and maybe a pinch of story and you have yourself a decent flash movie.

Brawl 4 Brawl 4

Props

Haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Inspiring

Nothing short of amazing. I do hope you know what a wonderful creation you've shared with us all.

Short stories like these are the perfect fuel for the creative mind. So very enjoyable, share this gem with as many people as you can find!

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Brilliant

Completed with the proper amount of futility in mind.

Narwhals Narwhals

Never fails...

To entertain. Thanks for another chuckler.

Alfred Christ Alfred Christ

Good'n

Surprised this made the front page, but I think you are part of a very real and important aspect of the NG commnunity. That said, keep up the good work and don't lose that style of yours.

Bonus points for comical religious defacement, btw.

FAUX - Chapter 1 FAUX - Chapter 1

Well Done

I really enjoyed watching this. You have alot of style coming through in your work and I really appreciate the faithfulness you show to the comic format while still managing to incorporate motion and sound elements. Very well crafted, you've put alot of thought into this and it shows.

Walmart Siblings Walmart Siblings

I like this kind of thing.

Laughed a bit and sent it to my friends to annoy them.

~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~ ~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~

Goodbye 4th wall.

It was a long and arduous journey into a storyteller's battle with capturing his audience's eyes long enough for him to capture their hearts. Very cute and a pleasure to watch.

The story itself is nice, simple, and light - perfect for the season. Your method of storytelling is so very remaniscent of an RPG game, and I'm not ashamed to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. I've kept in step with your submissions up to this point and am always pleased with your ever improving style.

Please keep up the good work, I most certainly look forward to more from you.