AIM
MrMalto3

tell her you love her tell her you love her

Well Done

I see where some may laugh, but what you've created is anything but humerous. Well executed, excellent choice of music especially.

~Sick Moon~ ~Sick Moon~

Heh

You put together a pretty humorous mix of soundwork and animation here. Some added length and maybe a pinch of story and you have yourself a decent flash movie.

Brawl 4 Brawl 4

Props

Haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Bad Pussy Bad Pussy

It's funny

Looking at these images as though they were meant to be stereoscopic reveals the differences instantly. :)

I loved the music. At first I raised an eyebrow, but as mentioned previously, it really gives the game and world you're peeking into a great feel. Fun game.

EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02 EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02

Pretty Good...

I Liked it, good humor too. But, I have one question, where, in the name of GOD did you hear about S.A.N.D.? This is something I had started in my circle a while ago, didn't think anyone else used it...

-Malto

[ lovesick ambulance ] [ lovesick ambulance ]

Awestruck.

I've come to really appreciate your material, man. When I started listening I had no idea how pleasantly surprised I would be by the end of this track.

Your vocals and stringwork is most impressive. Please keep up the great work, you're an inspiration.

Kingbastard responds:

thanks for the review, much appreciated:D

She Was Dreaming In The Rain She Was Dreaming In The Rain

Well blended with the storm effects, but...

You really ought to credit the original artist as commented below.

TenchuX responds:

read below

Starblood Starblood

4 HOURS!?

That's insane.

Very well done. If I had half the talent you do I'd be proud.